Tuesday, January 15, 2013

shot show report day one part three

It has been a long day. With the exception of the time that I spent in the press room, I spent the rest of the day from 8:30 in the morning until six in the evening walking up and down the rows of aisles in the shot show. The variety of interesting things to look at at the show is absolutely amazing. even having spent an entire day at the show, I have still only seen a small fraction of what is all there to be seen.after the show, I grabbed a hamburger for dinner and came back to the room. I am tired, my feet hurt, and it is time for some sleep.

If all goes according to plan, I will get the next post up from the press room tomorrow morning. But for now, it's lights out.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted