Sunday, January 13, 2013

Off To The SHOT Show

Tomorrow morning at 4:55 AM I plan to board the airport shuttle bus for the 1 1/2 hour ride to Seattle-Tacoma international Airport. If all goes according to plan, I will be flying from Seattle to Las Vegas, arriving in Las Vegas just before noon  for the SHOT show. for those unfamiliar with the shot show, it is the shooting hunting and outdoors tradeshow held every year usually in Las Vegas. It is one of the largest tradeshows in the world. They say that at last year's show, if you walked up and down every single aisle north-south and East-West, so to speak, and saw the entire show, you would have walked 15 miles.I don't know if that is accurate or not, but considering how badly my feet hurt at the end of the show last year, I suspect it is not far from the truth. I will be attending the show in several capacities, including media, which means gun blogger, dealer, representing Magnum shooters supply, and manufacturer representing MagAero Systems.I am looking forward to seeing a number of people that I only see perhaps once or twice a year and it would will be nice to get a chance to visit a bit, although at the shot show everyone is usually pretty busy.
 
Trying to type on the little tiny keyboard, at least for my fat fingers, of my netbook computer has always been a problem, and I seem to spend more time with the backspace key that on the letter keys themselves. This year at the shot show, I will be trying out Dragon naturally speaking to prepare blog posts, and hopefully, keep everyone posted on how the shot show is going.

that's it for now, and hopefully, the next post will be from the shot show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted