Blogger-Buy-A-Gun-Anniversary ( BBAGA )
Jerry the Geek at Cogito Ergo Geek has now reached his first year blogging "Blogiversary", so you might want to stop by and extend best wishes.
Having given the "Blog Anniversary" issue some thought, it seems like some sort of commemoration is in order.
With that in mind I am proposing a Gunblogger National Holiday and Commemorative "Buy a Gun" day.
However, where most national holidays are on one certain day each year, BBAGA will be on a different day for each gunblogger, your blog anniversary!
Whereas gunbloggers work hard all year long to provide all the latest gun news, RKBA updates, gun pic's, range reports, and gun reviews, and
Whereas gunbloggers do their best to get to the range as often as possible, empty as much brass as possible, shoot as many different guns as possible, and come up with as many creative excuses for sloppy shooting as possible,
Let it be proclaimed far and wide that from this day onward, each gunblogger's yearly anniversary shall be known as
and shall be noted, celebrated, and commemorated in the following manner:
1. Go buy that gun you've been wanting.
2. Buy a goodly supply of ammunition for your BBAGA celebration.
3. Buy as many accessories for your new gun as your wallet, and/or the trunk of your car will allow.
4. Take the day off from work.***
5. Go to the range
6. Shoot up all the ammunition.
7. Buy more ammo on the way home.
8. Post a report with pictures.
9. Congratulate yourself on a job well done. You deserve it.
***NOTE: If there is any question at work taking the day off, tell them either that Mr. Completely said it was OK, or that the voices in your head told you to take the day off and go buy a gun. That should work.......