Tuesday, January 15, 2013







Well, here I am at the shot show, sitting in the press room with Jay G, slurping down the first cup of coffee of the day, and bracing myself for the rest of the day seeing the show. When I first came into the press room this morning who did I meet but  Kelly Bachand  who was having a cup of coffee and figuring out which booths he was going to visit today and in which order. Kelly has finished his engineering degree now, and is working full-time,hasn't been shooting much, and recently got married. Kelly is starting up a gun sales business specializing in long-range rifles, something that he knows a lot about.

Jay is sitting next to me, fondling and oak oh site and drooling on it but a, it is an OKO!

I guess it is time to top up my coffee cup, pack up the computer, and head downstairs to the show. It is 8:30, and it's time to go see what's new.

More later.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted