Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Blade Chevy Comes Through for Dan

True to their promise, Blade Chevrolet of Mt. Vernon, Washington delivered the 1996 Buick to Dan McKown on Friday.I just got off the phone a few minutes ago after phoning them up and thanking them for doing such a nice thing to help out a great guy like Dan.

As you have probably noticed, some blogs have advertising, and some do not. I do not have any advertising, nor is advertising space or product endorsements available. If I like a product or business, I will say so, but I have no qualms about pointing out problems with products either.

Blade Chevrolet could not have purchased the space above to run their logo. It is there because I believe they deserve recognition for their actions. I called them to say "Thank You" for their generosity. If you feel like it, you can thank them too. The phone number is 1-800-726-6949

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted