Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Engineering Johnson Blog

The first thing I thought about was Joe Huffman and Boomershoot. How about you?

As I was looking through Technorati seeing who might have a link up to the blog, I came across a really good blog called Engineering Johnson. You should go back through his archives, as the posts he has up right now are travel posts with pictures of his recent travels around the world. Good reading and viewing for sure, but it's easy to think that's all that he blogs about, which is definitely not the case. I came across the above 'Windows Wallpaper' along with a few others in the archive.

Here's something else I found there:

a = b
a^2 = ab
a^2-b^2 = ab-b^2
(a+b)(a-b) = b(a-b)
a+b = b
2b = b
2 = 1

How long did it take you to figure it out? He's got a few more of these in last month's archive.

If you have a few minutes, go have a look at his blog.

I'm adding him to the blogroll for sure, as I know I'll be back!


2 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 30, 2006 6:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The problem might be that we are dividing through by zero. This must be the way the gov't handles their accounting.

 
At Thursday, June 01, 2006 4:16:00 AM, Blogger Mr. Engineering Johnson said...

Just tracked back to your site. Thanks for the post!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted