Friday, February 12, 2010

First Match of the Year

Well, tomorrow morning, not particularly bright, but definitely early, I'm off to slog my way to the Kitsap Rifle and Revolver Club grounds near Bremerton , Washington, for their Fun Steel match. I haven't been to a KRRC match since November, or was it October? Way too long, and it's about time I go shoot a match for a good "Reality Check" as to how much work I've got to do to get my shooting, and myself, back into shape for the upcoming season.

I've got a full schedule planned, with State Championships in Washington, Arizona, and Idaho, the Man of Steel Match in Oregon, the European Steel Challenge Championships in Holland (If I can come up with the $$$ to get the plane tickets), and the Steel Challenge World Championships in California. Mixed in between all of that I plan to shoot every club steel match I can get to, between KRRL and the Paul Bunyan club in Puyallup, Washington. And last but not least, we plan to shoot some Steel Challenge Stages at this year's Gun Blogger Rendezvous in Reno in September. That's always fun!

Anyhow, first things first, and I need to not look beyond tomorrow's steel match at KRRC. If you are going to be in the area, stop by and say HI!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted