Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's KeeWee's Birthday ! ! !

Today's KeeWee's birthday, so

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear KeeWee
Happy Birthday to you!

(It's much better that I write this, rather than try to sing it. Trust me on this.....)



Why not drop by KeeWee's Corner and wish her Happy Birthday too? I'm sure she'd love to hear from you.

This evening we're off to the Holmes Harbor Rod & Gun Club for birthday dinner. Not a fancy place, but real down home with excellent food. We both enjoy their fish & chips.

I might get in a little range time before dinner as there's a friend of ours who would like a little instruction, and I've got some 9mm. test ammo I want to run through the Hi-Point Carbine, the Glock 17, and the Taurus PT92 AFS to see if it's hot enough to cycle the actions.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, January 28, 2010 7:11:00 PM, Blogger kc_oms said...

Happy Birthday and many more!
david

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted