Monday, June 12, 2006

Bob Munden Fast Draw Video

KeeWee and I are back from our three day mini-vacation, a little road weary but none the worse for wear. We're a little bit sun and wind burned, and I've got a mess of yellow perch in the refrigerator for tonight's dinner.

I'll get a post and pictures up on the trip later today, but for now I thought I'd let you know about an amazing video of Bob Munden demonstrating his fast draw and doing some trick shooting. A baloon at 200 yards with a .38 snubbie! Yup, he does that too! You are going to want to watch this more than once!

Here's the link:

Bob Munden Shooting Video

Thanks to Xavier at Xavier Thoughts for coming across this one and pointing it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted