Writing Tips From Engineering Johnson
Here are some very good and excellent writing tips to help you all write better and clearer so understanding what it is that you wrote becomes easier for some of us who are not such gifted and talented writers of things like that for us to do......
1. Verbs has to agree with their subjects.
2. Prepositions are not words to end sentences with.
3. And don't start a sentence with a conjunction.
4. It is wrong to ever split an infinitive.
5. Avoid clichés like the plague. (They're old hat.)
6. Be more or less specific.
8. Parenthetical remarks (however relevant) are (usually) unnecessary.
9. Also too, never, ever use repetitive redundancies.
10. No sentence fragments.
11. Don't use no double negatives.
12. Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.
The preceding tips was stolen in its complete entirety verbatum and exactly as written without any changes from Engineering Johnson