Friday, January 06, 2006

Blog Alert!

I won't be near a computer on Saturday and most of Sunday as KeeWee and I are driving our ostentatious and palatial motor home/land yacht down to Portland, Oregon to meet up with Rivrdog and get in a little range time.

We plan to test out the new bowling pin tables and shooting facilities at his club's range in preparation for the upcoming Portland area bowling pin handgun shoot on March 11th.

Rivrdog has promised us a lunch of hotdog wraps with some special hotdogs and so forth. Rivrdog, also is known as the "Muddy Gourmet" actually knows how to cook, so I am expecting a genuine repast, as I love hot dogs to start with!

We will then spend most of Sunday at a client's store installing their new computer system and spending some time with them training on the new software system.

Then a long drive back home.

I'll see what I can come up with for pictures on Monday......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted