Thursday, December 23, 2010

Mr. C. to Import OKO Red Dot Sights for USA

Blogging has been light lately, and there's a very good reason! Until the contract was signed I couldn't make any announcements of what was going on in the background, but today I got confirmation that the contract has been signed, and we can proceed.

I actually have TWO big announcements.

First, my business, MagAero Systems, has been awarded the exclusive importation and distribution rights for the United States for the full line of OKO Red Dot Reflex sights and accessories. The OKO sights are manufactured in the Czech Republic by S.G.B. Praha.

The OKO sights are a very high quality sight with a lot of similarities to the C-More. There are a number of different mounts and mount possibilities available from OKO, including a Weaver mount version, a dovetail mount version, and a specialty mount version. The OKO uses the more common (and less expensive) 2032 battery, and gets excellent battery life. The eleven brightness settings can easily be selected, even while wearing gloves.  The built in notch and post backup sight is also a nice feature. I have used both in competition and both are very good sights, but I prefer the OKO.

Second Announcement:

Right after the first of the year I will be turning on the lights in my new Internet Store, Magnum Shooters Supply. Magnum Shooters Supply will be the first retail outlet for the OKO sights, mounts, and accessories. We will also sell the James Austin Moon Clip Server, some of the custom parts I manufacture, Pro Ears hearing protectors, and a lot more. I plan to be adding new products regularly. The store is pretty basic so far, but if you want to have a look around,  check it out.

So that explains a bit as to why I haven't been blogging much lately!

5 Comments:

At Thursday, December 23, 2010 10:51:00 AM, Anonymous JP 5.56 said...

Awesome stuff! I might have to try out one of those red dots!

Congrats on the contract and new store!

 
At Friday, December 24, 2010 3:54:00 PM, Blogger kc_oms said...

Nice looking site - congratulations.
Tried to send you a message from the webpage.
david

 
At Monday, December 27, 2010 2:55:00 PM, Blogger Jason said...

Congratulations - I look forward to checking out the store!

 
At Monday, December 27, 2010 5:34:00 PM, Blogger NotClauswitz said...

Very cool! I wonder if the dovetail cut can be put right on the slide?

 
At Thursday, December 30, 2010 4:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never seen these red dots, but those built in back up sights sure look like a great idea to me.

Congrats on the new ventures.

Merle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted