Monday, November 29, 2010

Mr. C's New Business Venture

Over the last few weeks I've been really busy putting together a new business, and although it's not yet ready to "Turn on the lights", it's getting there. It will be an on line shooting supplies, accessories, and stuff store, catering primarily to recreational and sports shooters. It will also be the initial retail outlet for a very cool shooting sports item from Europe. I will be the exclusive US importer and distributor for this item, or more accurately, line of items. Since we are still in contract negotiations with the factory and the contract is not yet signed, I can't announce much more than what I've already said, but the full announcement should come soon.

I am also looking for other products to carry in the store. I am looking for good quality and value items, not  readily available elsewhere, or new to the market. If you have and ideas or suggestions, or if you know someone with a new product they are trying to get to market, have them get in touch.

I have the basic store site up and running, and a few test products and specs are loaded, but it's still  to early to send out the URL for the site, but soon. About all I can say for the moment is that if all goes according to plan, I should have two very big announcements in the next few weeks.

Still a lot of work between now and the announcements, though.......

4 Comments:

At Monday, November 29, 2010 1:36:00 PM, Anonymous Linoge said...

Standing by to stand by.

Might this have something to do with the secret revealed at the recent GBR?

 
At Monday, November 29, 2010 4:53:00 PM, Blogger Karl said...

we'll stand by. Putting together a new venture is a ton of work. Putting together a new venture in today's economic climate is doubly so. Good for you!

Not sure if this is an area you'll focus in, and no problem if you're not.... AR15 rails and accessories. Plenty out there, but they all seem to carry multiple versions of the same item. I've gone online several times with $$$ in hand to buy a rail system, bi-pod and maybe a light, and been overwhelmed by all the variety. I would be more inclined to shop where someone has selected best of breed of each item. Up until now I've decided I'll wait until I meet up with an old friend who's up on the latest to guide me.

Good luck!

 
At Tuesday, November 30, 2010 2:04:00 PM, Blogger GG said...

Tacticool22's thinking about developing a Marlin line. Maybe you can be their exclusive seller? There is a great lack of Marlin aftermarket accessories and to have the monopoly on them.

Discreet Carry is looking to get their holsters into stores and asked me to keep an eye out for opportunities for them. This sounds right up their alley. I love their holsters, I've tried all but one of them.

 
At Wednesday, December 01, 2010 1:39:00 PM, Blogger kc_oms said...

congrats!
good luck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted