Monday, November 15, 2010

Bleh -- Pt. 2

KeeWee and I are still hacking and coughing with this stubborn bronchitis we picked up a couple of weeks ago. The good news is that we are both feeling better, and aren't nearly as miserable as we were this time last week. We both decided we were still way to sick to get to the Kitsap steel match last Saturday, which is a shame since it's such a lot of fun shooting there. Hopefully by next Sunday we'll be up to speed and we can head South to the Paul Bunyan club's steel match in Puyallup. That's also a really good place to shoot, and I don't want to miss any more matches than necessary. I've also got to get some blog posts put together and a magazine article to write, but I just haven't had the energy.

We should be over this crud soon, though.....


At Wednesday, November 17, 2010 12:56:00 PM, Blogger kc_oms said...

Ann and I both going thru same thing, health-wise. So are the inlaws. What's up w/that?


Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted