Thursday, March 15, 2012

Buried..................

Blogging will be a bit on the light side (yeah, I know, it already is!) as I'm totally buried in a major project with an absolute deadline only ten weeks away. I've totally lost the concept of day and night, and I work until I'm unable to continue, then get a few hours sleep, then back at it again. If all goes well I will have everything where it appears complete in the next week or so, so I will have some time for a lot of testing before the deadline.

I haven't been out shooting except for the match last Saturday in Ephrata. I don't even have any ammo loaded for this Sunday in Puyallup yet. Work sure does cut into range time. Sadly, this big project involves a ton of man hours, but very little compensation for the time. bleh................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted