Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Bleh .........

It seems like every time I fly somewhere, a week later I end up with a cold, the flu, or some sort of respiratory infection. Once again, that's the case. Hopefully some bed rest, lots of liquids, and cough and cold stuff will get me over this fairly quickly.

I've got lots of stuff to blog about from our trip to Arizona, the Ruger factory tour, and the Arizona Steel Challenge championships, but at the moment I just feel like going back to bed.

As I said, "Bleh....."

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 03, 2010 7:46:00 PM, Blogger Phillip said...

A couple of days before you fly next, buy and use a product called Airborne. It's just a vitamin mixture, but my wife used it to stave off a cold that threatened a dive trip to the Cayman Islands. Ever since, she's found that if she grabs that when she feels herself starting to get sick, it seems to keep the nastiness at bay. I've had a little more mixed results with it, but I've noticed she is able to shake stuff faster than me anyway.

It's worth a try, and it's fairly cheap.

 
At Thursday, November 04, 2010 5:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, there's something about being closed in and breathing recycled air (and a lot of people doesn't help) that causes me trouble too.

I'd say +1 on the Airborne - it helps me a lot.

Merle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted