Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Home - At Last

We are now home, ! We have finally arrived home, and what a trip it was! Although  it was a bit of a mess at times with the security guys at Schiphol not knowing their own laws and making them up at the time instead. Even though I had documentation direct from the Dutch Customs office showing them what the laws were, they wouldn't believe me until they telephoned several other offices,and wasting a lot of time, in the process. Eventually they figured out that what I was telling them was true. We barely made the plane, but we did manage. I think Jennifer and I both caught colds again this year, and she is still a bit sore from falling off a bicycle. All considered, though, it was still a grand time we had!

More later, time to recover for now.................

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted