Thursday, May 06, 2010

Thanks For The Financial Help for ESC10

I would like to publicly express my gratitude for the financial help a few of you have provided to help me to attend the European Steel Challenge Championships in Holland next week. Some of you have wished to remain anonymous, so I won't mention your names, although I hope it works out that you may be able to attend the Gun Blogger Rendezvous so I can thank you in person. I want to give a HUGE thanks to David of the Random Nuclear Strikes blog for his help.

A couple of bloggers had suggested maybe getting a specially made jersey and putting contributors names and blog names of the contributors on the jersey. It would cost close to $100 to do the jersey, and I just plain ran out of time to try and do something like that. If there are any of you who would like to help to offset some of the costs of my trip to Holland for the European Championships, you can contact me at 
blog (at) whidbey (dot)com 
and I will send you the mailing address and so forth. Any and all help is greatly appreciated, but I also realize in the grand scheme of things there a ton of things far more important to contribute your money to other than helping to send an old gunblogger to Europe to shoot!

Regardless, I am going to do my best to represent my country not only as a competitive shooter, but more importantly, as a sportsman and ambassador for the shooting sports here in the United States.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted