Thursday, May 27, 2010

Health Update - bleh v2.0

KeeWee checked in with the Doctor today, and the diagnosis is bronchitis. It hasn't changed much in a week, and the Doc says if it doesn't clear up in a few more days then to start in with some prescription drugs to clear it out. I don't feel too bad, just absolutely exhausted. I've been trying to get a lot of rest and drink lots of (non-alcoholic) liquids, but it doesn't seem to be helping much. Other than that, not a lot of symptoms for a Doc to go by, so I'll just keep on keeping on, and it should go away by itself. We've got the Washington State Steel challenge Championships coming up on Saturday, June 5th., so we sure don't want to be dragging by then. I should be out at the range practicing, but I just don't have the energy for it right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted