Monday, October 20, 2008

GBR-III Raises $2,030 For Valour-IT

I just finished sitting down with the folks at Barrett Escrow and sorting out the final accounting for this year's Gun Blogger Rendezvous, just concluded in Reno at the Circus Circus. After subtracting the pizza feed cost and a small handling fee charged by the hotel to receive two UPS packages, the final total came to $2,030.00.

I didn't take out any of my expenses, and paid for my long distance phone calls, my accommodations, some of the munchies and most of the soft drinks out of my own pocket as my financial contribution to the Rendezvous. Many of those attended also contributed to the financial success of the Rendezvous by providing refreshments, munchies, and other things, and for this we are all greatly appreciative.

We also need to thank our generous sponsors and contributors, including


Thanks are also in order to the bloggers who also donated items to the raffle and door prizes. Without all of your help this year's success could not have happened.

This year's Gun Blogger Rendezvous was by far the best ever, and I'm already working on some ideas to make next year's Rendezvous even better!

It's not too early to start thinking about making it to next year's Rendezvous!

Hope to see you all again next year...............

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted