Saturday, October 18, 2008

August e-Postal Match - Please Re-Submit Scores

It appears that Ahab is swamped and hasn't got the time to get the scores sorted out for the e-Postal match from August, so in the mean time, re-send your entry emails to True Blue Sam

truebluetravelinman@gmail.com

and Sam will get the scores tabulated and posted for us. Hopefully your entry email is still in your "Sent" folder and all you will have to do is forward it to Sam. You should be able to find it by the "Sent To" address, which would be

admiralahab@gmail.com

If all you can find is your scores, send them in anyway. Sam's blog is True Blue Sam, The Travelin' Man and he'll get the results up for us. If Ahab has any corrections to make, we can always crank 'em in later.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Saturday, October 18, 2008 5:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope yer feelin' better...

david

 
At Sunday, October 19, 2008 5:46:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, my e-mail client is set to delete sent items after 30 days (never imagined I'd need them for longer than that) and I've already deleted the pictures of the targets and thrown away the targets.

I guess I'm just SOL on this one.

Thanks for the effort though.

 
At Sunday, October 19, 2008 5:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops! Hold the phone!

I blogged it so I've still got pictures and scores on my blog post.

False alarm: I'm back in.

Thanks again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted