Friday, May 30, 2008

June e-Postal Match is Underway!

Sebastian at Snowflakes in Hell has this month's e-Postal match underway, and it's a tough one, I'd say! It's based on Silhouette shooting, which is hard anyway. He's also added a couple of rimfire rifle classes, so there's lots of ways to enter the match. To download the target and get a copy of the rules, go HERE.

Don't get discouraged with what you think is a low score. This is a difficult target, and those things are dang hard to hit. Shoot your targets and send them in. You'll probably do much better than you think!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At Saturday, May 31, 2008 6:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure that my optometrist won't be the only one to thank you for having this match !!!

Merle

 
At Wednesday, June 04, 2008 12:07:00 PM, Blogger HokiePundit said...

Forgive my ignorance, but is this meant to fill an 8.5x11" sheet of paper?

 
At Wednesday, June 04, 2008 1:40:00 PM, Blogger Mr. Completely said...

I printed out a couple of the targets using two different PDF readers, and the distance from the tail of the upper left chicken to the beak of the upper right chicken is just a little over 8", maybe 8 1/32, or thereabouts.

 
At Wednesday, June 04, 2008 7:15:00 PM, Blogger Firehand said...

I printed it out on 8.5x11" paper. Which meant I was shooting at little fuzzy blobs in the iron sights. Blah.

 
At Thursday, June 05, 2008 11:28:00 AM, Blogger HokiePundit said...

I made the mistake of simply taking the image used and blowing it up; you need to use the link SIH provided. The downside is that I think the animals are very slightly smaller in the crisper version!

Also, how come, with my very limited skills, I only seem to be able to hit the birds in the neck and the pigs/rams in the butt?

 
At Thursday, June 05, 2008 11:41:00 AM, Blogger Mr. Completely said...

Hokie: If you are even hitting them, your skills aren't that limited, I'd say.........

Mr. C.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted