Friday, October 06, 2006

Reno Car Fire

Just after 5am this morning I was partially awakened by the sounds of sirens outside the hotel window.

"How in the heck do these city folks ever get any sleep around here?" I wondered, and pulled the covers over my head.

Then I heard what sounded like a large truck nearby. "Must be a fire truck, I figured.", and pulled the pillow over my head, and went back to sleep.

It turns out I should have paid a little more attention, as a car had caught fire on top of the parking garage almost outside my window!

US Citizen, however, was more alert and got a bunch of photos and has the full story here.

Pretty spectacular!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted