Monday, February 27, 2012

OKO Mounts - Two More New Ones

As I've mentioned before, I've been really busy getting the new CNC milling machine set up and learning how to program and run it. I now have two production runs complete, and I am almost done with the first prototype of a third mount.

The new mount I am currently working on will be a really good seller, at least I hope so! This new mount will allow you to mount an OKO Red Dot sight directly to the factory drilled and tapped holes on the top of a Ruger 10/22. I should be able to finish the prototype and finish fine tuning the programming today, and then get the first batch machined in the next few days. I'll get some photos posted as soon as I can. They really look nice!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 28, 2012 8:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good deal! If it fits the Ruger 10/22 it should also fit the Ruger Charger. I've had several red dots and scopes on mine but nothing quite as good as the OKO's so far.

Damiphino

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted