Monday, January 24, 2011

What is Celibacy?

What is Celibacy?

Celibacy can be a choice in life, or a condition imposed by circumstances.

While attending a Marriage Weekend, My wife and I, listened to the instructor declare, 'It is essential that husbands and wives know the things that are important to each other.."

He then addressed the men, 'Can you name and describe your wife's favorite flower?' ! I leaned over, touched my wife's hand gently, and whispered, 'Gold Medal-All-Purpose, isn't it?'

And thus began my life of celibacy.........

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Monday, January 24, 2011 12:39:00 PM, Blogger Sigivald said...

"I thought you loved me! You should know it's King Arthur! It's always been King Arthur!"

 
At Saturday, January 29, 2011 9:21:00 PM, Anonymous Pumice said...

Didn't they know about our sense of humor when they married us?

 
At Tuesday, September 27, 2011 6:29:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sadly enough, a sense of humor will get you married, but it won't keep you that way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted