Thursday, December 30, 2010

Magnum Shooters Supply - Update

PRO EARS Pro Slim Gold Hearing Protectors
As I've mentioned previously, I'm busy as a beaver getting Magnum Shooters Supply up and running. Yesterday afternoon I signed a dealer contract to handle the Pro Ears line of hearing protectors. I've used a number of different hearing protectors over the years, and most of them failed. A few years ago I bought a pair of Pro Ears Dimension Plus ears, and they've been excellent. I am really hard on equipment, so anything that stands up in my hands has to be exceptional. The only thing that ever failed was the headband broke, and that was after many years of hard use, and a lot of airline travel and abuse thrown in.

When I decided to open up Magnum Shooters Supply, I decided to only handle products that I personally knew to be of good quality, regardless of price. After all, there are tons of places willing to sell you the latest and cheapest. It's funny how you usually regret buying the cheap stuff, though. Someone once said that you only regret buying a quality product on the day you buy it, but when you buy a cheap product, you regret the purchase for as long as you own it. In fact, it often works out that if you add up the cost of all the cheap ones you bought, you probably could have bought the good one in the first place, and saved some money by doing so.

The Pro Ears Gold series of hearing protectors use some pretty fancy electronics, a combination of analog and digital circuits, to do what seems almost impossible, block the loud noises, while letting conversation level sound be heard.

Here's how it works:



 By the way, for you Gun Bloggers, if you would like to get a pair to try out, and then post a blog review of them, drop me an email and I'll put you in touch with the right folks at Pro Ears. After you've tried them out and posted your review, you can purchase them from Pro Ears at a very friendly discount and keep your test and evaluation set for your very own.

You can find all the spec's for the most popular models of Pro Ears Hearing Protectors at my new store, Magnum Shooters Supply. the store will be open for business on January 2nd., or maybe a little before, but feel free to go have a look around.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted