Wednesday, January 19, 2011

James Austin Shooting USPSA/IPSC At Paul Bunyan

I've often mentioned James Austin in my match reports, but there hasn't been much video available to show you James in action. Thanks to Loke at the Gunbot blog, we now have some very nicely filmed video to enjoy!.




At this match, James managed to win it overall with his iron sighted revolver, beating out the Open and Limited semi-autos, in spite of having to reload more often.

 James is also the inventor and manufacturer of the Moon Clip Server, which you can see him using in the video.

Joe Huffman, from The View From North Central Idaho blog and perhaps best known as the Boomershoot guy, was also there, and shot very well, earning second in Limited, and fifth overall.

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 19, 2011 10:44:00 AM, Blogger NotClauswitz said...

Nice shootin!!

 
At Wednesday, January 19, 2011 1:56:00 PM, Anonymous Joe Huffman said...

I was in James' squad. He did shoot quite well. I, on the otherhand, had a several misses and nicked one no shoot.

I think you must be looking at the December results because I came in 4th in Limited and I'm not sure how far down overall in the January match where the video was taken.

 
At Thursday, January 20, 2011 1:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What was the point of the magazine ban again?


Timmeehh

 
At Friday, January 21, 2011 4:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I couldn't tell how he was reloading so fast?
david

 
At Tuesday, February 01, 2011 8:22:00 PM, Anonymous Loke said...

Ahhh I should have taken videos of Joe too. He was fast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted