Saturday, May 02, 2009

Off To Man of Steel

We're just about ready to hit the road! From Whidbey Island we take a car ferry to the mainland, a 20 minute trip, then head South towards Portland. I-5, the main North-South freeway is scheduled for lane closures through Seattle this weekend, so I think we'll take I-405 down the East side of Lake Washington and re-joins I-5 South of Seattle near Renton.

Yahoo maps says it's about three and a half hours, but I suspect, particularly if it's raining as forecast, closer to four or four and a half. Yep, the forecast is for rain on both Saturday for our drive to the match, and on Sunday, match day. I hope not, but weather forecasting in this part of the world is difficult, but when they say it's going to rain, they are usually right.

I should have a match report up on Monday.......................

2 Comments:

At Sunday, May 03, 2009 4:57:00 AM, Blogger Manfred said...

Good luck Mr C. and Kee wee !

 
At Monday, May 04, 2009 12:20:00 PM, Blogger Zach Hiland said...

Hi, Great match huh? couldnt ask for better weather myself!
My e-mail is zhiland@gmail.com when you get around to those pictures. Thanks, Zach Hiland

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted