Thursday, February 02, 2006

The Gunnie Awards

Well, the voting is in, and I am absolutely humbled by the results. As I've said before, I don't write this blog for myself, but for all of you that visit, have a chuckle either with me (or at me sometimes!), learn something to further your enjoyment of shooting sports, or perhaps post a comment to add more information or insight to a post topic.

To all of you out there who voted for me, all I can say is

"Thank You, you make it all worthwhile!"

Hopefully through the exposure afforded by the Gunnie Awards more people will find this little corner of the blog world, and they will also find it rewarding and enjoyable, and sometimes funny!

Here's the results:


Best Gun Pr0n - Oleg Volk

Most Educational - Mr. Completely

Best Rants - Kim du Toit

Best Legal Analysis - John Lott

Best Aggregator - Alphecca

Best Range Reports - Mr. Completely

Best Commentary - The Smallest Minority

We also ended up 4th. in the Best Gun Pr0n category, and 2nd. in the Best Aggregator category.

All of the above blogs, plus a few more to make a total of ten, will now go into a final voting for the Best Gun Blog award. I understand there will also be a prize.

Rumor has it that second prize will be a weekend in Washington D.C.

First prize will be you don't have to go...........

By the way, thanks to Countertop and the Countertop Chronicles for putting this all together.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, February 02, 2006 7:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be darned, is this what we were voting for?

Keep it up!

Damiphino

 
At Thursday, February 02, 2006 9:43:00 PM, Blogger Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Good Job Mr. C

 
At Friday, February 03, 2006 12:11:00 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Congrats!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted