Budget Health Care Plan?
TOP TEN INDICATORS THAT YOUR EMPLOYER HAS CHANGED TO A CHEAPER HEALTH CARE PLAN:
10) Your annual breast exam is done at Hooters.
9) Directions to your Doctor's office include "Take a left when you enter the trailer park".
8) The tongue depressors taste faintly of Fudgesicles.
7) The only proctologist in the plan is "Gus" from Rotor-Rooter.
6) The only item listed under Preventative Care Coverage is " An Apple a day".
5) Your primary care physician is wearing the pants you gave to Goodwill last month.
4) The patient is responsible for 200% of out-of-network charges.
3) The only expense covered 100% is "embalming".
2) Your Prozac comes in different colors with little M's on them.
AND THE NUMBER ONE SIGN YOU'VE JOINED A VERY CHEAP HEALTH CARE PLAN:
1) You ask for Viagra, and they give you a Popsicle stick and duct tape.
hat tip to Uncawho!