Monday, January 30, 2006

Gettin' Itchy !


It seems like forever since we've had a pin shoot, and the little bit of pin shooting I did down in Portland testing the new pin tables just whetted my appetite!

The first CWSA pin shoot is February 26th., and then down to Portland on March 11th. for their innaugural "Speed Pins" match.

I got out to the range yesterday, and it became really clear that if you don't shoot regularly your proficiency really goes down the drain. I need a lot of practice to even get to where I was last Fall! A WHOLE lot of practice. When I try to speed up any I start jerking the trigger. It's hard to try to shoot quickly and still maintain trigger control.

Maybe all the other shooters will be slowed way down too, from lack of practice.......

Somehow I kinda doubt it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted