Thursday, January 12, 2006

Rifle Bench Rest Shooting

Rifle Bench Rest Shooting -- Not your everyday plinking!


Joe Huffman, the Boomershoot guy, is coming over to Whidbey tonight to have dinner with KeeWee and I, and to commemorate the event I decided to post a rather cool rifle bench rest video.

Check out the trigger pull! It must be in the tenths of a gram!

I have no idea what language they are speaking,but I'm going to wild guess it's either Finnish, Russian, or Icelandic. If any of you can understand what they are saying, and can tell what language they are speaking, please leave us all a comment. I'd love to know what they are talking about!!

5 Comments:

At Saturday, January 14, 2006 2:57:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya Mr. C, good to see you hooked up with Mr. H. I hope you two had a some good food and a good time.

I followed the link in the Google video screen and the guy shooting in the video seems to run a rifle building business in Iceland.

Though my guy will build you a rifle that will do exactly what that guy's were doing, if you're interested.

AK

 
At Saturday, January 14, 2006 2:59:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And if I would have thought about it, I would have included a link to his blog

Like this

http://brs-rifles.blogspot.com/

 
At Saturday, January 14, 2006 5:52:00 AM, Blogger Zendo Deb said...

Icelandic - not that I speak it I did some searching to see what else was on Google Video.

 
At Saturday, January 14, 2006 12:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dinner was nice. Wish I could have gotten through the traffic earlier and spent more time on the island.

Maybe you and KeeWee can visit the eastside sometime and I'll buy dinner.

-joe-

 
At Friday, January 20, 2006 10:14:00 AM, Blogger Riflepro said...

Hello !

I am glad you like the Videos!
The language is Icelandic.
I also speak English .

In future when more videos will be uploaded I will make a english text or even speak english !!!!

More videos are coming within weeks,and my website is in the building now will be published next days .

Sincerely
Birgir

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted