Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Reno, California?


Transcript of a REAL phone call, I know, I was there....

Call placed to a large hotel chain information number:

Me: "I'd like to get some information on the H***** hotel in Reno."

Voice on phone: "Is that Reno, California?"

Me: "No, actually, Reno is in Nevada."

Voice on phone: " Oh........(pause)..... I can either give you the phone number of the hotel, or transfer you to customer service."

Me: "What can customer service do for me?"

Voice on phone: "They can give you the phone number of the hotel."

Me: "Oh. Why don't you just give me the phone number?"

Voice on phone: " OK., the number is 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx."

Me: "Thanks........"


I didn't even bother to write it down. I called a different hotel.............

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 04, 2006 8:26:00 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Wow.
Truth really is funnier than fiction...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted