Tuesday, December 06, 2005

"Seven Things" Meme

Josh from South Park Pundit tagged me on this one, and I WILL think up a way to get even!

It's a pretty disappointing list, but that's the way it goes........

Seven Things To Do Before I Die
Nothing on this list

Seven Things I Cannot Do
'Cannot' is a big word. It all depends on your level of motivation.

Seven things that attract me to Blogging
Just thought I'd give it a try.

Seven things I say most often
*&##@**
##@&*!!
Fish on!
Ten bricks of Dynapoints, please.....
COOL!

Seven books (or series) that I love
Nothing comes to mind, but I've enjoyed Patrick McManus, Isaac Asimov, and T. S. Eliot.

Seven movies I watch over and over again
I watch maybe one movie a year, and I never watch television. The only movie I've watched more than once was "On Any Sunday", and that was mostly because I've been there, and done some of that......

Basically I don't look for things to do to kill time. I'd rather go DO something, rather than watch someone else doing it in a movie or on TV.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 06, 2005 12:51:00 PM, Blogger Josh said...

I am going to be watching my back now, though...

 
At Tuesday, December 06, 2005 2:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you're dating yourself. "On any Sun day" came out around 1970, didn't it?

I was a tuner for a a hillclimb team in those days, and we ran the 250cc class in the Northeast region. The chief rider was an AMA Expert, Foster Harrison, #4, in that region in flat-track (known as "Scrambles" on this coast).

He changed to hillclimb after getting busted up too many times on the steel-shoe circuits.

The bikes were Bultaco Matadors. The #1 bike was down to 185#, with titanium all over it before that became popular, and an ignition-interrupt on the shift before THAT became part of the usual gear (with the interrupt, you could shift at full throttle).

All this while Foster and I were on active duty in the USAF.

 
At Tuesday, December 06, 2005 2:30:00 PM, Blogger Mr. Completely said...

Ah Yes, Bultaco's! I've fallen off of those.........

.......Mr. C.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted