Saturday, December 03, 2005

Carnival of the Recipes #68: Appetizer Party

The Carnival of the Recipes #68: Appetizer Party is now up over at Blogoram.

Here's Mr. Completely's write-up:

"I'd hate to imply that Mr. Completely has gone all Martha on us with his recipe for D&D's Smoked Salmon. But if you have to start with catching your salmon it is pretty much a do-it-the-right-way kind of thing. I guess to save face at the Fishin' Club I could give him the Alton Brown award for recipe and instructions. I can't wait to try this one. Can I catch a Salmon in Missouri? More aptly, can I catch a salmon anywhere?"

Go have a look, there's a whole lot of other recipes for the week to drool over!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted