Friday, September 09, 2005

Blogroll Additions

I'm kinda picky about who I add to the blogroll, and I hate the long-winded pompous, ego-centric whining that seems to be the fashion with some in the blogosphere.

These guys get to the point in a reasonable length of time, have something to say, and I recommend them all.

That, of course, and they regularly write about guns.

Anyhow, go have a look at Vile Bill's place, called Firing For Effect . . .

and then check out Marc at Laylines

After that, you might want to go see what's going on at Joe Huffman's digs,
The View From North Central Idaho.

Joe is the brains and brawn behind the Boomershoot extravaganza. Very cool! Long distance shooting at exploding targets -- WOO HOO ! ! !

Did I mention these guys do guns?

3 Comments:

At Friday, September 09, 2005 10:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the kind words. That was very nice.

In my not so humble opinion to say Boomershoot is about long range shooting at exploding targets somehow doesn't quite do it justice. We measure the size of the target in pounds and there are hundreds of them. Houses shake two miles away. People hear them over seven miles away. The fireballs--well, watch the video from the first time my daughter shot one. Keep in mind she handn't smiled in a week after having broke up with her boyfriend.

Joe Huffman

 
At Saturday, September 10, 2005 11:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link! I thought I'd already linked to you, I've since corrected my error.

I enjoy your postal matches but because of my traveling I've been unable to participate but I promise that by the end of the year I'll be able to shoot your matches. I've got a stack of "fly" targets that I was unable to shoot because I had to fix my wife's car instead of make a trip to the range.

 
At Tuesday, September 13, 2005 2:58:00 PM, Blogger Countertop said...

Marc's wife's hot.

Especially when shooting a rifle. But he already knows that :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted