Tuesday, September 06, 2005

e-Postal Match #2 "Snub-or-not" LAST CALL!

Today's the last day to get your entries in for the e-Postal handgun match. Entries close tonight at midnight, or thereabouts, if yo know what I mean. We've had a good turn-out so far, and I know there are more on the way.

I've got the Excel spreadsheet working fairly smoothly, and have been entering the scores as they have been coming in, so I should be able to have results posted late tomorrow.

Here's the entries so far. If I've missed you somehow, drop me an email and we'll get it straightened out.....

Rivrdog - 4 entries
Mr. Completely - 5 entries
Firehand - 3 entries
Merle - 3 entries
JWK109 - 2 entries
AZREEL - 2 entries
Merle - 3 entries
AnalogKid - 4 entries
Pegi - 2 entries
LouG - 3 entries
VileBill - 2 entries
Blogonomicon - 1 entry
JimmyB - 1 entry
Phredde - 1 entry
KeeWee - 1 entry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted