Sunday, January 18, 2015

Pre-SHOT Show Report



Getting ready for the SHOT show in Las Vegas, which runs most of next week. There will be tons of people writing all about the latest widgets, fidgets, and range bling, so I'm not planning on much of that. What I hope to do is to take you all along for the ride, so to speak, and experience the show as if you were there too. I also will be meeting with some industry folks that are considering taking over the Gun Blogger Rendezvous and keeping it going, a task that's just more than I can do by myself. I won't be at the show for the Monday Range Day, but I will be there for the show from Tuesday afternoon through closing on Friday night. Keep an eye on http://www.mrcompletely.blogspot.com and also here for my Shot Show posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted