Monday, April 30, 2007

Interesting Range in France

French Range on Top of A Mountain

While checking out Manfred's blog "Armes Et Tir Passion" I came across an interesting range in Nice, France. Shooters being somewhat ingenious by nature, when they wanted to set up a range, they took land that was available, but in this case it was on the top of a mountain. In fact, possibley the highest mountain in the vicinity, judging by the antenna tower on the top of the mountain along side of the range.

Now my French is limited to ""Chevrolet" and "Rendezvous" and I barely speak English, speaking American instead, but it was interesting cruising around their site looking at the pictures. The main page has a slide show part way down the page with a lot more pictures of their facility.

....... and they shoot pins, too!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, May 17, 2007 2:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey my friend.. ;-)
I am Roland from the "French Range on Top of A Mountain"
I am happy to see you soon.at : http://www.tcdca.org/
You see me here :
http://widget.viadeo.com/recherche/profil/?memberId=002k77yqu7adbmh
Best regards
Roland

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted