Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Blog Alert

Since I worked most of last weekend, and will be doing pretty much the same next weekend, except for the time on Saturday when I'll be running the Fishin' Club booth at the Island County Fair, KeeWee and I decided to take a short two days off this Thursday and Friday.

We plan to jump into the RV and head off to a quiet little obscure campground on a small river in the middle of nowhere for a little R&R. She's got a couple of books she wants to read, and I'm planning on taking a couple of world-class naps. Of course, we also plan to burn a few hot dogs and marshmellows too, and we'll be sufficiently armed that no one is going to "Harsh my mellow" (or marshmellow, for that matter!).

We'll be back blogging Friday night. In the mean time, get your registrations sent in for the Gun Blogger Rendezvous, so we can meet you there!



2 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 16, 2006 8:42:00 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

I heart naps!

 
At Thursday, August 17, 2006 10:40:00 AM, Blogger Rivrdog said...

Take plenty of liquieds, it's supposed to be hot in your and my neck of the woods this weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted