Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Eternity in Death Valley?

This month's e-Postal handgun match "Give a Rhino a Hand" is being hosted by JimmyB, The Conservative UAW Guy, and he also set the rules. I got a chance to give it a try, and all I can say is JimmyB better hope none of the Saints or anyone else with any pull upstairs tries this match.

I'm not exactly saying it's a toughie, but I can see a very real possiblilty that JimmyB might just end up spending eternity picking up red hot brass in Death Valley!

Go check it out!


2 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 16, 2006 6:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gave it a go last weekend (see note.

I didn't mention scores because, it wasn't pretty.

I may have to make another run at it this week.

 
At Wednesday, August 16, 2006 7:25:00 AM, Blogger Rivrdog said...

Your links are broken, of course, just when I'm headed for the range.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted