Saturday, July 15, 2006

On The Road Again.....

Up with the birds this morning, getting ready to head out to the CWSA Hanging Plate shoot in Coupeville. I haven't fired a shot since before KeeWee and I left for Alaska, so I expect to be a bit rusty!

After the plate shoot we'll walk over to the pin range and get in a little "Tune-up" for next weekend's Montana Shooting Sports Assn. Annual Celebrity Pin Shoot in Missoula. If all goes well I may be able to try out the Taurus Econo Race Gun Project gun in it's first competition. I guess I better figure out how to shoot it first, though.....

Have a good weekend, get out to the range, and have fun!

More later.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted