Monday, April 03, 2006

e-Postal With Black Powder Handguns

Curt at A Train Wreck in Maxwell has just finished up building a muzzle loader handgun, (that's not a picture of Kurt's muzzle loader, you have to go to his blog for that), and was wondering if any other black powder shooters would be interested in shooting the e-Postal "Killiards" handgun match.

If there are three or more black powder handgunners out there that are willing to enter, I'll create a class just for them.

If you'd like to shoot it with your black powder handgun, leave a comment, or drop me an email.

Have Fun!



1 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 04, 2006 4:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've gotta melt me some lead and cast some bullets, but I'm in.

The only problem is that I can only shoot my .44 cap and ball at an outdoor range around here and the shortest distance is 25 yards (none of the indoor ranges have good enough ventilation to handle the black powder smoke).

I'll try to see if they'll let me put up a temporary target at ten but I don't know if they'll let me or not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted