Wednesday, March 08, 2006

It IS easy to be green.....

AnalogKid at Random Nuclear Strikes had a post up the other day about Seattle's mandatory recycling regulations, so I came up with a slogan for a bumper sticker which I left in his comments, but since he works for a garbage collection outfit, I suggested he NOT put it on the vehicle he drives to work!

Creative dude that he is, AK carried it one step farther and added the 'modified' recycling symbol, producing a really cool layout for a sticker, T-Shirt, or coffee cup.

When these become available, I'll let you know, as I suspect lots of you will want some.

I sure do!

3 Comments:

At Thursday, March 09, 2006 4:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea! I hope the T-shirts come in other colors besides white. White shows dirt too much for outdoors folks.
Texas

 
At Monday, March 13, 2006 7:43:00 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Very cool.

 
At Wednesday, April 05, 2006 10:32:00 AM, Blogger bothenook said...

i'm thinking "Reclaim", "Reload", and "Reshoot"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted