Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Jaime Purvis is going to make me rich!!

Jaime Purvis is going to make me even richer.

The last offer was for one of three jobs that would pay me handsomely, but it looks like this deal is even better! I don't even have to have a job at all!

And Jaime promises me that since important peoples (not just ONE, but several) after conscientious reflection (not just reflection, but CONSCIENTIOUS reflection, by golly) have determined that I'm going to get a handsome rebate on my primary property investment.

Apparently the fact that I don't even HAVE a primary property inventment going doesn't matter! (I never did understand economics too well, but if Jaime says so, it's gotta be good as gold!

On top of that, I'm going to get a big cash return that will fulfill all of my holiday needs and more!

I LIKE the sound of the "and more" part, and the holidays are only a few weeks away!

Will wonders never cease!!

Here's Jaime's email, just to make you all jealous!

I've included his email address and his IP, just in case you want to see if he can make YOU rich, too!

Sir/Madam,

Your current case has been reviewed to the important peoples, and upon conscientious reflection, we are able to present to you the subsequent opening offer.

Based upon conscientious reflection you are eligible to receive a handsome rebate on your primary property investment.

By completing the subsequent attached form in a timely manner we will be able to finalize our assessment, and we feel positive you will receive not only a lowered rate of interest, but also a cash return that will fulfill all of your holiday needs and more! I LIKE the sound of the "and more" part, and the holidays are only a few weeks away.

Please go here to finalize this part of the contract.

With kind regards,

Jaime Purvis
Eatitmu@optonline.net
222.245.19.87

You all don't have to thank me, I'm glad to help..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted