Friday, July 29, 2005

Knives by the pound.......

Furhand over at Irons in the fire has a fascinating series underway on forging.

When I saw the title, I was going to have him run off a few twenties and fifties for me, but it turns out it's not THAT kind of forging at all (sigh....)

Even though Freehand picks on me mercilessly, (one dang typo in one comment, and he's all over me!!) I'm still going to mention his post, as it's really interesting reading. Forehand goes into some detail describing the forging process to make a knife.

Here's Part one, and here's Part two.

Firehound does know what he's talking about (mostly!) ........

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 02, 2005 7:19:00 PM, Blogger Firehand said...

And I shall most graciously advise you to bite me.

And I've heard it before; my ex-wife used to delight in introducing me as 'her husband the forger'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted