Saturday, July 16, 2005

Blog Alert

Posting will be a little light this weekend, as (you guessed it) I'm going to the range both days. I've got a "very scawey" black carbine to sight in (of course there'll be a full range report), a nearly new Sig P-220 to shoot, and a postal match target to punch a few holes in for the upcoming postal match.

By the way, the Handgun Postal Match #1 rules will be posted on Monday, a few days earlier than scheduled, as I'm going to be out of town for a couple of days over this weekend, (you guessed it again, going shooting!!)

Range reports and other good stuff will be forthcoming.

In the meantime, why not head out to the range yourselves?


3 Comments:

At Saturday, July 16, 2005 1:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going after work, I've even got a newbie going with. Hopefully I'll be able to get her hooked.

 
At Saturday, July 16, 2005 2:55:00 PM, Blogger Mr. Completely said...

Right on!!

 
At Saturday, July 16, 2005 8:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Love the Sig P220.

Mine is a 9mm I bought new, my very first handgun, and it remains my favorite (despite the epic problems I have had getting mags for the damn thing...seems not many Sigs were made in 9mm with a North American style mag release).

Have a blast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted