Friday, January 09, 2015

Gun Blogger Rendezvous - R.I.P. --- Maybe Not?

The demise of the Gun Blogger rendezvous may not happen, after all, at least I hope not. At least there is a small ray of hope. I will be meeting with some great folks at the SHOT show who may be interested in keeping the Rendezvous going. No one has made any commitments whatever, but some interest has been shown, and we are going to have a meeting to discuss possibilities.

If I have good news to report, I will try to get a post up sometime Wednesday afternoon, the 21st. of January from the press room at the show.

It's kind of a long shot, but you never know......

2 Comments:

At Friday, January 09, 2015 10:19:00 AM, Blogger Merle said...

One can hope....

Merle

 
At Monday, February 09, 2015 8:07:00 AM, Blogger NotClauswitz said...

I would be glad to contribute in whatever way I can.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted