Friday, February 29, 2008

Who Would YOU LIke To Meet at GBR-III ?

I asked myself who would I like to meet at this year's Gun Blogger Rendezvous. My short answer would be "Everyone on my blogroll!", but I decided to try to trim it down a bit. First, I excluded everyone that I have already met in person. That shortened the list a bit, but not by much. Then I pruned it down a lot more by mostly including bloggers that I have communicated with on more than one occasion in the past, people I've "Almost" met, but not in person. By this point I could see that it was a lot harder to make up the list than I had originally thought. My original plan was to get it down to a list of ten, but that just didn't happen. Anyhow, here's my list. I believe several of these folks are working on plans to make it to GBR-III, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

If you are a gun blogger, who would YOU like to meet at the Rendezvous?

International Division:

Moral Flexibility - Mugwug - Canada

Armes et tir passion
- Manfred - France

DoubleTapper - DoubleTapper - Israel


United States Division:

Blog Idaho - Retired Geezer

Countertop Chronicles - Countertop

Random Nuclear Strikes - Phil and David

Carnaby Fudge - Carnaby And Stickwick

The Ten Ring - Denise and Yosemite Sam

The Other Side of Kim - Kim

Call Me Ahab - Ahab

Mostly Cajun - All American - Dale

Free Spirit Mind
- Azreel

Captain of a Crew of One - Sailor Curt

End of Part One.

I just can't get everyone on the list that I want to be there, so in a week or so I'm going to put together part two of this list.

If you aren't on the list, you'll probably be on the next one. There is no particular ordering or ranking here, it's just in the order that I got the links together.

Man, there's a lot of good gun bloggers out there!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Sunday, March 23, 2008 12:37:00 PM, Blogger Manfred said...

No gun bloggers rendezvous for me this year :-(
But I will be there in mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted