Saturday, February 23, 2008

Mr. C. Sells Out........ (?)

Due to an overwhelming demand I have decided to make the "Mr. Completely T-Shirt" available for all of those of you who have been clamoring for one of your very own.


Well, actually, no one has really ASKED for one YET, but they could, and I want to make sure no one is disappointed!

Be the envy of your friends and neighbors, the ladies will be impressed, for sure! Wear it anywhere and be the center of attention! No need to thank me when that good looking blonde walks up to you at your office Christmas party and asks "Do you actually KNOW Mr. Completely?"

For every shirt sold I get a buck eighty or some princely sum like that, so you will actually be contributing towards my ammo fund for the upcoming season, and at the price of ammo and bullets, I need the help, believe me!

So when that blonde asks if you know me, you can reply "Sure I do, I'm one of his sponsors!"

There you go...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted